
I had a pretty good time playing it, despite how much I got sent to milkatraz, and the way the characters were designed is cool. The same thing with the island, it was really well made and stuff. The dice system was pretty well made, I liked the way it bounces off the sides of the window when you throw it heaps hard. bouncing it as much as possible seemed really amusing to me, as I am quite easily amused, as you'll all come to find out. the games at the end had me for a little while, I didn't get the idea of the chips up the top for about 5 minutes. all around it's a pretty good game, I don't think I'll play it again for a while though. Unless we have to..
anyway, that's all for the review. goodbye person reading this.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.